Sino-Mining signs deal to restart North Korea’s largest copper mine
Nov 28, 2007 | 03:09 PM
Sino-Mining International Investment Co. Ltd. has established a joint venture with North Korea's Hysen Youth Copper Co. to restart a copper mine in the Communist nation.
Beijing-based Sino-Mining owns 51 percent of the joint venture while Hysen Youth Copper holds the remaining 49 percent, according to Wanxiang Resources Co. Ltd., parent company of Sino-Mining.....
To access AMM's full content, please log in below. If you do not have an AMM account, we invite you to take a free trial or subscribe below.
Already a registered amm.com user?
Access to amm.com editorial content is granted only to paid subscribers and trialists. If you do not have an active account in your own name, please either subscribe or take a trial and you will have instant access to amm.com content. Sharing your login credentials with individuals who are not subscribers represents a violation of AMM copyright.
Every morning, every minute no matter how often you follow the markets, there's an AMM subscription to fit your needs.
Not sure if you are ready to invest in a subscription right now? Take a free, no-obligation trial. Start your free trial today.