Canadian fabricator forms China venture
Dec 22, 2010 | 04:26 AM
| Corinna Petry
Canadian steel fabricator Empire Industries Ltd. has partnered with a Chinese company to erect steel structures in China.
Winnipeg, Manitoba-based Empire, whose business lines include specialized engineered product manufacturing, has entered a joint-venture agreement with Guangdong Qiguang Steel Structures Co. Ltd.
The two parties agreed to establish a new company, Qiguang Dynamic Structures, in China. Guangdong Qiguang Steel Structures owns 51 percent of the new entity, Empire the remaining 49 percent.....
To access AMM's full content, please log in below. If you do not have an AMM account, we invite you to take a free trial or subscribe below.
Already a registered amm.com user?
Access to amm.com editorial content is granted only to paid subscribers and trialists. If you do not have an active account in your own name, please either subscribe or take a trial and you will have instant access to amm.com content. Sharing your login credentials with individuals who are not subscribers represents a violation of AMM copyright.
Every morning, every minute no matter how often you follow the markets, there's an AMM subscription to fit your needs.
Not sure if you are ready to invest in a subscription right now? Take a free, no-obligation trial. Start your free trial today.