Japan’s Topy Industries sets up Mexico steel wheel plant
Jun 18, 2013 | 10:04 AM
| Rodrigo Alonso
MEXICO CITY Japans Topy Industries Ltd. is investing $13 million in a steel vehicle wheel plant in Mexico.
The plant, which will manufacture wheels for passenger cars and light commercial vehicles, is located in Silao, in Mexicos Guanajuato state.
Topy will hold 75 percent of the joint-venture plant, with the remaining 25 percent held by Italys MW Italia SpA. Construction works are expected to start in September, with start-up scheduled for April 2015, Topy said.....
To access AMM's full content, please log in below. If you do not have an AMM account, we invite you to take a free trial or subscribe below.
Already a registered amm.com user?
Access to amm.com editorial content is granted only to paid subscribers and trialists. If you do not have an active account in your own name, please either subscribe or take a trial and you will have instant access to amm.com content. Sharing your login credentials with individuals who are not subscribers represents a violation of AMM copyright.
Every morning, every minute no matter how often you follow the markets, there's an AMM subscription to fit your needs.
Not sure if you are ready to invest in a subscription right now? Take a free, no-obligation trial. Start your free trial today.