Nucor-Yamato workers treated at hospital
Nov 18, 2013 | 04:33 PM
| Frank Haflich
LOS ANGELES Several Nucor-Yamato Steel Co. workers were treated at a local hospital after a chlorine-related incident Nov. 17, Blytheville, Ark., fire chief Mike Carney said.
Carneys department treated about 19 people who had complained about symptoms of exposure.
Nucor Corp., the Charlotte, N.C.-based joint-venture partner in the structural steel producer with Japans Yamato Kogyo Co. Ltd., confirmed Nov. 18 that Nucor-Yamato "experienced a release of chlorine dioxide" at 8:30 a.m. Sunday.....
To access AMM's full content, please log in below. If you do not have an AMM account, we invite you to take a free trial or subscribe below.
Already a registered amm.com user?
Access to amm.com editorial content is granted only to paid subscribers and trialists. If you do not have an active account in your own name, please either subscribe or take a trial and you will have instant access to amm.com content. Sharing your login credentials with individuals who are not subscribers represents a violation of AMM copyright.
Every morning, every minute no matter how often you follow the markets, there's an AMM subscription to fit your needs.
Not sure if you are ready to invest in a subscription right now? Take a free, no-obligation trial. Start your free trial today.