You are currently viewing the beta version of the new AMM site.
to return to the current site.
AMM Events: Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is included in the Registration Fee?The registration fee includes the admission to the approved conference, conference materials, access to the delegate messenger system and scheduled food and beverage functions.
2. What is not included in the Registration Fee?The hotel accommodation, incidentals, airport transfers and local transportation are not included in the price of the conference.
3. Delegate Registration Confirmation and InvoiceUpon completion of registration, delegates will receive an email with the details of their registration. Should you require an additional detailed itemization please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Registration Payment by Credit CardPlease visit our website at www.amm.com/events to make a payment by credit card. Once on the AMM Events homepage please select the conference of interest and then click the registration button. Please complete all pertinent fields and be sure to include the delegates unique email address to ensure access to delegate messenger system. Delegate messenger system is only applicable to those who enter a unique email address. If you wish to register over the phone please call (212) 224-3577.
5. Incomplete PaymentTo pay your outstanding invoice over the phone please call (212) 224-3577. You must have your customer number when arranging payment in order for the money to be allocated against your invoice. Your customer number will begin with "MB" and is located at the top right hand corner of your invoice. If your balance has an outstanding amount due you will not have access to the Delegate Messenger System until payment is received.
6. ReceiptsOnce payment is received in full, you will automatically receive a confirmation/receipt to the email address given at registration.
8. Invitation Letter
10. CancellationCancellations received in writing before the cancellation deadline will qualify for a refund minus 10%. Please find the cancellation deadline on the events registration page. No refund or credit will be given on cancellations received after the cancellation. Delegate substitutions will be accepted. If no substitution is provided, a web link to download the speaker presentations will be forwarded to the registered email address after the event, providing the delegate has paid. Along with the conference presentation delegates will also have access to the delegate messenger system pre and post conference.
11. Conference Hotel Fully BookedRooms in the conference block are on a first-come basis, so please make reservations early. In the event the conference room block is sold out, please contact email@example.com if you are still seeking accommodations at the conference hotel.
14. Delegate ListThe information contained in the delegate list is privileged and confidential, and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use or distribution by others is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender by return e-mail and delete this message and all copies.
The delegate list will be given in the pre-conference email within one week of physical conference start date. An updated delegate list will be present as a hard copy at the event. The final delegate list will be available in the post conference email.
15. Presentations The information contained in the presentations is privileged and confidential, and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use or distribution by others is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender by return e-mail and delete this message and all copies.
An email will be sent to you after the event informing you when the conference presentations are available. You must complete the short survey in order to download the presentations. Once you complete the survey and click submit you will be directed to the link. Speakers have the right to withhold any information previously presented at the event. Any presentations not currently on the website may not be uploaded at a later date as requested by the speaker.
16. Dress CodeBusiness attire is appropriate for all AMM events.
17. Sponsorship & ExhibitionIf you are interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at an American Metal Market Event please contact Mary Connors at firstname.lastname@example.org or (646) 274-6250.