The Mexican steel sector is on the move, led by a strong national economy relative to the rest of the world and a buoyant automotive production sector. As foreign automotive companies set up shop within national boundaries, the entire supply chain is being stimulated and opportunities are ripe for the picking. American Metal Market’s 18th Annual Mexican Steel Forum will once again bring together the leading industry players from Mexico and abroad to discuss the implications of these market shifts and what they will mean for your business.
With over 250 delegates attending last year representing commodity providers, Mexican and foreign steel producers, service centers, distributors, processors, OEMs and leading construction and automotive industry representatives, this forum brings the entire supply chain under one roof and is an event not to be missed.
Benefits of attending:
-Acquire a comprehensive understanding of steel market dynamics globally and in the Mexican -market, including analysis of steel import and export levels
-Gain insight into what the new Government policy towards the steel industry will be and how it will affect your business
-Hear directly from foreign OEMs on their regional strategies, expansion plans and capacities
-Network with over 250 senior level decision makers from along the entire supply chain
-Make the connections you need to take advantage of the opportunities present in Mexico’s dynamic market.
Confirmed speakers include: · Máximo Vedoya, Chief Executive Officer, Ternium Mexico
· Leonardo Vaquero Negrete, Purchasing Manager, Ford Motor Company
· Ing. Teodoro González Garza, Chief Executive Officer, Tubacero
· Luis Landois, Senior Director, AHMSA
· Arturo Marroquin, General Manager, Acero Prime
· Anne Riley, Managing Editor, American Metal Market
· Guillermo Rey, Chief Marketing Manager, ArcelorMittal Mexico
· Ricardo Hernandez, General Manager, Mexico Operations, Marmon Keystone
· Oscar Rivera, Vice President and General Manager Mexico, Ryerson
· Demetrio M. Velasco, Sales Manager, Mexico, Central and South America, AMI GE
· Sean Davidson, Scrap Editor, American Metal Market
· Rodrigo Alonso, Mexican Correspondent, Steel First, a Metal Bulletin Product
· Norma Yolanda Robles Rosales, Federal Delegate of the Mexican Ministry of Economy in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon