Use of Data
How would you answer the following questions:
"I didn't know" may not be an acceptable answer to your company's compliance or risk manager, so be sure to arm yourself with the knowledge of our terms and conditions in a quick and simple way. How would you answer the following questions:
1. Do I distribute or archive copies of AMM Daily in print, via email or on a shared drive?
2. Do I manually enter AMM data into a spreadsheet which is accessible to others?
3. Do I post AMM data on our company website?
4. Do I share my AMM login details with anyone who doesn't have the ability to log in using their own email address?
5. Does my company have a shared email account that I use to access AMM data?
6. Is AMM data stored on any internal servers or software systems?
7. Is AMM data, news, charts, etc incorporated into any internal reports or presentations?
8. Do I make AMM data visible to my suppliers or customers?
9. Do I use AMM data as the basis to mark-to-market derivatives like an EFT, swap, option and future?
10. Does my company use an ERP system that consumes 3rd party data in a feed?
11. Do I access AMM data via an internal computer network, intranet or office archive?
12. Do I use AMM data as the basis to value a company's equity, stocks or debt involved in metals?
Did you say "no" to all of these questions?
Congratulations! You are not putting your company at risk!
Did you say "yes" to any of these questions?
Not having the correct license in place could cost your company millions of dollars in fines and copyright violations and this is something we NEVER want to have to speak about with our valued clients. Contact your account manager today to make sure you're on an appropriate license that allows you and your company to operate effectively and efficiently - risk free. Read our copyright and our terms and conditions to dig deeper into our policies and usage information. And take a moment to read through our new licensing process so you can equip yourself with the right license.
Call 877-638-2586 any time with questions about your license or our policies.