Metal Bulletin Events will be hosting its 5th Asian Bauxite & Alumina Conference in Singapore on 22-23 October 2015. The fifth instalment of this forum will welcome delegates from throughout the supply chain to discuss the challenges and opportunities that the Asian market is facing.
This unique event provides the perfect platform for market players to gain insight into these latest developments in the industry, addressing both the metallurgical and non-metallurgical sectors. With extensive opportunities to network with leading refiners, producers and traders within the bauxite and alumina industry, this is an event not to be missed.
“This event offers delegates an effective way to be aware of the global alumina bauxite scenario and network with all important stakeholders in the industry”
- Hakimuddin Ali, Managing Director, Calderys India Refractories Ltd., India
“Comprehensive conference discussing the situation of China, India and Guinea. Effective presentations supported by data”
- Viswanathan Subramaman, General Manager, Archean Chemical Industries Pvt Ltd., India
Key topics to be explored
- Can bauxite and alumina supply in Asia meet demand, given the increased demand for aluminium from the transport and packaging sectors, in particular?
- Will Chinese import volumes increase even further in the near future?
- Who will emerge to fill the void left by the loss of Indonesian bauxite supply?
- What are the implications of the de-linking of alumina and aluminium prices?
Asian Bauxite and Alumina Conference in Singapore in 2014...