The city of Singapore welcomes you to Metal Bulletin Events'
16th Asian Ferro-alloys Conference
For the first time, the conference will be nestled in the trading hub where significant quantities of material change hands before heading to various end users in China and other major economies. Joined by over 400 senior figures from the industry, you can hear about supply, demand, logistics and all other hot topics within the industry during this conference in Singapore - the city which ties much of the ferro-alloys industry together.
This event-of-the-year also provides you the perfect platform to meet potential clients and suppliers from all over the world, as well as to stay ahead on the latest opportunities and challenges the industry is facing.
For speaking opportunities at the conference, please contact Paul Dallman at email@example.com.
"Very good learning and updating opportunity".
- Daniel Teng, Director, InvestKL Corporation
"Best networking opportunity in the Ferro-alloys industry in Asia".
- Terry Perles, President, TTP Squared
Minerals and alloys that will be on the agenda during the conference
- Manganese, ferromanganese, silicomanganese and electrolytic manganese metal
- Chrome ores of all purity levels and ferrochrome
- Molybdenum and ferromolybdenum
- Vanadium and ferrovanadium
- Tungsten and ferrotungsten
- Silicon metal and ferrosilicon
- Nickel, ferronickel and nickel pig iron
- Minor metals meeting spaces and opportunities: cobalt, selenium, indium et alia
- Smaller alloys meeting spaces: phosphorus, titanium & calcium
Topical industry themes up for debate
- Environmentally driven crackdowns in China and the impact on the industry such as sulphur levels in Chinese ore
- How will the release into free trade of Chinese Mo influence trade between the east and west? How will this affect supply dynamics?
- Is India the future of ferro-alloy smelting capacity? Has Malaysia proved to be an illusion or is the industry still hopeful?
- The state of the Chinese EMM markets: the North-South divide
- Emphasis on nickel:
- Six months on from our Asian Nickel conference, what developments have occurred?
- Is there any more clamour in the Philippines about a similar move?
- How have Chinese mills been circumventing problems caused by supply shortage?
- FeSi in China – to what extent is smuggling being tackled?
- China’s economic outlook: lending, regulations and manufacturing – where do ferro-alloys fit in?
- Tungsten demand within China: how much does it need to import moving forward?
- Deweighting trends impacting silicon alloys and the photovoltaic markets: what will the future resemble in Asia?
- Demand for vanadium: tool steels and grade 3 rebar
Who should attend?
- Miners and junior miners
- Alloy smelters
- Inspection companies
- Logistics solutions providers
- Steel mills
- Stainless steel mills
- Specialty steel mills
- Brokers and finance executives
- Technology companies and solutions providers
- Legal consultants
15th Asian Ferro-alloys Conference in 2014...