Following on from the success of our 2013 event, Metal Bulletin is delighted to announce the return of the 2nd Asian Nickel Conference, taking place on the 23rd and 24th September at the Ritz Carlton, Mega Kuningan in Jakarta.
Discussions at the 2nd Asian Nickel Conference will centre around the ongoing ramifications of the ban to both domestic and international markets, convening leading producers and businesses throughout the nickel value chain. In such a crucial time for the nickel market, this conference provides the perfect opportunity to learn more about the future challenges and potential opportunities for the industry. It is an event that simply cannot be missed for any nickel-related businesses.
"Extensive speakers and networking with updated major information"
- Aprilandi H Setia, Marketing & Sales Nickel Product Bureau Head, PT Antam (Persero) Tbk
"Deep insight into the Indonesia nickel commodity chain as well as a wide networking ability for all levels of nickel players"
- Juilieto Valmoria, Business Development, Mitsui & Co
Q&A with industry experts - see what the industry experts have to say about the Indonesian export ban and on the nickel price from three of our leading speakers including:
- Jim Lennon, Senior Consultant, Macquarie Securities (Europe) Ltd
- Faisal Emzita, Executive Director, Indonesian Nickel Association
- Mark Selby, CEO, Royal Nickel Corporation
Download the speaker Q&A report to see the full discussion.
Key topics during the conference
- Understanding the ban – why did the Indonesian government impose the ban and execute it as far as they have?
- How have industry producers been affected by the ban?
- Chinese NPI production – how has it been affected?
- The current status of the stainless steel industry and end user markets
- Profiling the new President elect – will he make life easier or more difficult for nickel miners?
- The Philippines– can they fulfill the production supply gap left behind by the Indonesia?
- Analysis of Chinese nickel related investments in Indonesia
- Adding value – what are the prospects for smelter development in Indonesia?
- Pricing forecasts and insights from key analysts
- Junior Miner showcase
Who should attend?
- Nickel miners and producers
- Ferronickel producers
- NPI producers
- Stainless steel producers
- Analysts and consultants
- Alloy producers
- Freight companies
- Technology companies
Who was there in 2013?