In conjunction with China Minmetals Corporation, Metal Bulletin Events is delighted to announce that it will be running China Iron Ore 2015 from 3-5 February at the Grand Millennium Hotel in Beijing.
The hot topic in 2014 has been how market fundamentals are changing under rising supply from leading players and new supply from emerging projects. And with global economic growth starting to slow, especially in China, discussions have been ongoing on how it affects iron ore price and the effect on the physical and derivatives market.
At such a crucial time, China Iron Ore 2015 will be the key gathering for all stakeholders across the iron ore supply chain, providing first-hand information and in-depth insights on the latest developments within the industry and the opportunities and challenges ahead. The event is also the perfect opportunity to meet with potential customers and to network with old acquaintances.
"It was a very informative event with good information about market trends and a great opportunity to network and develop business."
- Evgenion Mamede, Zamin Resources
"A very well organized event having a good mix of speakers from policy makers, corporates and alike."
- Rajan Kumar, NMDC Ltd
- Stay ahead on major iron ore projects' timeline and the strategies from world leading iron ore producers
- Understand the change on global iron ore market fundamental and future trend of the industry development
- Grasp the pulse on the latest development of iron ore derivatives market and latest-launched products
- Network with over 300 top decision makers within the industry along the iron ore supply chain
Key topics to be covered during the conference
- Driving forces behind China’s iron and steel industry and outlook for iron ore demand from China
- How much new iron ore supply/capacity will be coming into the market?
- Will India become a net importer of iron ore in the future?
- The future of global iron ore investment and mid-tier miners’ development
- How have we seen the development of the iron ore derivatives market and how much further it will go?
Who should attend?
- Iron ore miners
- Steel mills
- Brokers/exchanges/commercial and investment banking
- Mining analysts & inspectors
- Legal consultants
- Technology consultants
- Shipping & Ports
Who was there in 2014?