**Over 100 delegates already registered**
Minor Metals Conference is running alongside 10th Asian Ferro-alloys conference (25-27 March, 2009) and offers you an excellent networking opportunity with over 500 key industry players at the evening cocktail reception. Plus don't miss the LME Hedging Workshop.Leading industry panel include:
* speaker subject to final confirmation
- Norman Ting, Managing Director, Wogen Pacific Limited, China
- Sean Fuller, Commercial Director, MCP (Asia) Limited, China
- David Elliott, Vice President Cobalt Sales, Freeport-McMoRan Sales Company Inc, USA
- Zhai Yang, Marketing Manager, Zhejiang Huayou Cobalt Co Ltd, China
- Pär Melander, Head of Commodity Sales, Handels Banken Capital Markets, Sweden
- Nick Cao, Manager, Metallurgical Raw Materials Dept, Jinduicheng Molybdenum Marketing Corp, China
- Kita Yoshiyuki, Director for Planning Division, Rare Metals Stockpile Department, Japan Oil, Gas & Metals National Corporation, Japan
- Masakazu Satomi, General Manager, Functional Materials Team, Advanced Metal Japan Corporation, Japan
- Tatsuo Ota, Senior Manager, Non-Ferrous Metals Business Development Unit, Mitsubishi Corporation,Japan
- Morikazu Ohno, General Manager, FPD Department, Electronic Materials Group, Nippon Mining & Metals Co Ltd, Japan
- Song Ruze, Deputy Manager, Sales Dept, Hsikwangshan Twinkling Star Co Ltd, China
- Senior executive, Nanjing Germanium Factory Co Ltd, China *
- Dr Alex Iasnikov, Business Development Manager, Recapture Metals Limited, Canada
- Wei Min, Deputy General Manager, Torch Metals Ltd, subsidiary of Zhouzhou Smelter Group Co Ltd, China
- Liu Lanming, Chairman, Hunan Bismuth Industry Co Ltd, China
- Jiang Jinghui, Deputy General Manager, Yunnan Copper Group (Kunming) Bismuth Industry Co Ltd, China
- Bernd Treiber, Managing Director, RETORTE GmbH, Germany
- Daniel T. Hisshion, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Raw Materials, Pacific Rare Specialty Metals and Chemicals, Inc., Phillipines
- George Zhu Shihui, President, Vital Specialty Materials Co Ltd, China
- Chris Evans, Business Manager – New Products, London Metal Exchange, UK
- Catherine Markey, Marketing Development Manager, London Metal Exchange, UK
This event will discuss the latest trends in demand/supply dynamics and price movement for various minor metals including:
The uncertain global economic sentiment has created concern over minor metal demand and trade. Players are also keen to find out the progress of LME’s planned launch of molybdenum and cobalt contracts and what will it bring to the market.
Key issues to be covered include:
Plus! Don't miss LME Workshop
- Will demand in the world market sustain?
- Will China continue to supply and where are alternative sources?
- What are the new applications and recycling advancement?
- How price may move and how to manage risk through hedging?
The workshop will focus on hedging molybdenum and cobalt price volatility, for more information please click here.