This event has now passed- for this year's event, please click the below link:
Predicting the market and controlling price risk is increasingly hard in the ferrous scrap sector. Factors such as long product demand, exports and purchasing trends continue to cause volatility.
This conference will quantify new demand in emerging economies in the developing powerhouse of Asia. The Turkish market: Where is this heading and what are mills growth strategies? How much scrap will be needed and what will this mean for the market?
Whether you are shipping or receiving material via containers or through break bulk transportation the freight market continues to affect margins. How will the handysize building programme affect rates?
Business altering information:
- Long term forecasting: Will high prices continue? Will exchange rates continue to affect sales and purchasing?
- Fluctuations: Understand what strategies are being used and developed to control volatility
- Purchasing trends: Identify correlation in scrap bookings
- MMK – Atakas: A New EAF in Turkey – what level of demand will there be for new materials?
- Regulations: Understand steps by the European Commission to aid ferrous scrap trade
- Discover if there is a supply crisis and where new scrap supplies will come from
In June Metal Bulletin will welcome you to the industry forum for the ferrous scrap market. This will be your chance to meet executives from both recyclers and steel mills. Hear the opinion of these parties and also traders on the future of the scrap industry.
Who should attend?
- Merchants and recyclers
- Ferrous metal traders
- Steel producers
- Equipment manufactures
- Industry consultants
- Bank and loan managers