Metal Bulletin Events' Recycled Copper Market Forum will be hosted as part of CESCO's Asia Copper Week in conjunction with CESCO and China Minmetals Corporation. ICSG studies show secondary refined production has increased 77% in the past decade compared with a 14% rise in primary output. With solid growth trends in global demand, especially in the emerging markets, as well as the continued shortfall in copper mine supply, recycling has become more and more important for the industry. This forum will provide the platform for scrap traders, copper refineries/ resmelters, technology and solution providers, and primary copper producers for high-class networking and discussion around key industry news and what we can expect in the future for this market.
Key topics to be discussed:
- Market interaction of primary and secondary copper
- Scrap availability, changing scrap types and the implications
- Latest legislative developments in copper recycling
- Hedging, risk and reward structures
- Understanding China's scrap processing capabilities
- The effect of China and other emerging economies on scrap trading flow
- Cost and efficiency benefits of technological improvements
Asia Copper Conference delegates contact email@example.com or +44 (0) 20 7779 7222 to register at the reduced rate
For speaking or sponsorship enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to www.asiacopperweek.com if you would require more detailed information about CESCO Asia Copper Week.