If you are wondering where aluminium is headed as we move through 2015, and what this will mean for your business in 2016, then some clear and insightful market information is vital. In September 2015 the international aluminium community will gather in Vancouver to hear industry experts debate and explore the issues facing the light metal and examine where the market is headed in 2016. At present the outlook is cloudy, with the premiums and prices sliding steadily over the past 12 months. While this makes the metal more attractive as a material of choice for a whole array of end-uses, the need to have an equilibrium price that will allow iinvestment and growth is also important.
To get the latest insight into key drivers and challenges in aluminium, to network and lock in sales and purchase tonnages for the coming 12 months, then join us in Vancouver with upwards of 500 aluminium executives from around the globe.
Watch the 2014 conference video and see what our delegates have to say about the conference
Access this video on mobile.
“It is a privilege to attend such a conference that is so well established and full of opportunities for networking and get updated info on both the upstream and downstream market”
Maryam Al Jallaf, Senior Manager, Dubai Aluminium
“Intellectual networking event”
Jorgen Melbye, Senior Market Analyst, Norsk Hydro
“Great event to look inside and discuss within the latest trends within the aluminium industry”
Andreas Gondorf, President, Aleris Automotive
What’s on the programme:
- Investment and trade in bauxite, alumina and carbon raw materials
- End-use markets under the microscope – which applications hold the greatest potential?
- Aluminium in automotive and aerospace – what does the future hold?
- Scrap versus prime – which offers the best deal at current price levels
- Energy efficiency and sustainability – is the aluminium industry doing enough?
- Which regions will drive smelter growth in the future – and what role for North America?
- The latest on Chinese industry balances and impact on import/exports
- Analyse the interplay of prices, premiums, benchmarks and inventories
PLUS!! Two focused and topical workshops:
- Sustainability and the Aluminium Stewardship Initiative
- AP Technology™ in operation and under development
PLUS!! Optional field trips:
- Boeing’s Everett factory near Seattle
- Rio Tinto Alcan’s Kitimat smelter