Missed the London training course? Join us in Singapore in April:
Metal Bulletin Training brought its established Iron Ore & Steel Trading & Risk Management Training Course to Europe once again in March 2014. The intensive three day course is set in a classroom environment and provides delegates with up to date knowledge of these markets. The course was run by Guillaume Perrett who was joined by guest speakers and equipped delegates with essential risk management and hedging tools which could be applied instantly.
Who has attended the training course?
· Mining companies
· Steel producers
· Iron ore and steel traders
· Shipping and logistics managers
· Banks and financial institution
· Middle and back-office managers
· Risk Managers
· Industry consultants
· Fund managers
What lasting value did delegates gain from the course?
- Kept up to date with iron ore and steel financial markets
- Discovered indices to use as clear price indicators
- Trading the forward curve and mark to market value
- Structured deals and contract provisions: how can these secure investments?
- Understand how to set up your own trading desk
“The course fulfilled precisely my expectations. It gave me an excellent overview of the basic process of iron ore derivatives”
Thiago David, Sales and Marketing Manager, MMX Mineracao and Metalicos SA
“A very good and thorough insight into the development of the iron ore financial markets”
Abraham Helberg, Head of Customer Development and Marketing Strategy, Anglo American
“Exceeded my expectations; value gained was formidable; looking forward to implementing what I’ve learnt”
Darrell Lim, Manager International Trade, Citic Pacific Mining