Industrial Minerals Events will host the 6th Lithium Supply & Markets Conference in Montréal on 20 – 22 May 2014. LSM is the global forum for anyone who is interested or involved in the lithium markets.
The last few years have been difficult for anyone involved in the junior miner / exploration space but lithium is still a valuable commodity and there has been plenty happening in the market. With a number of mergers and acquisitions having taken place and companies such as Tesla announcing their intention to build a lithium ion battery plant there is plenty to be discussed at the conference this year. We look forward to seeing you there.
Brochure now available to download
Key topics for discussion at LSM 2014:
- Hear how the lithium market is emerging from a time of change
- Why have some juniors survived and not others?
- A typical cost structure for brine and hard rock lithium plants
- Has the electric vehicle market progressed as expected?
- Where do the lithium producers see the future?
Who attends LSM?
Lithium producers – both major and minor
Analysts and consultants
Financiers – banks, investors, private equity (green technology focused)
Car/Electric Car manufacturers
More information about Industrial Minerals Events available at www.indmin.com/events