NEW: Loyalty scheme - 10% discount to attend MagMin 2015
If you are a current subscriber to Industrial Minerals magazine or have attended three MagMin Conferences since 2010, you are entitled to a 10% discount to attend MagMin 2015 this year. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim this benefit.
MagMin 2015 promises yet another excellent networking occasion to meet clients, competitors and partners. Athens will play host to the stage where experts will discuss and debate the most important issues in the magnesium compounds industry. Day one of the conference consists of a field trip to visit Terna Mag's re-opened mine in Euboea; an experience not to be missed. Days two and three will give you all the tools you need to know to navigate in the Mg compounds industry this year.
Confirmed speakers so far
- Emmanouel Tsontakis, General Manager, TernaMag, Greece
- Thomas Drnek, Plant Manager - Breitenau, RHI AG, Austria
- Ian Wilson, Consultant, Ian Wilson Consultancy, UK
- Otto Levy, Chief Operating Officer, Magnesita Refratarios SA, Brazil
- Michael Tsoukatos, Director of Development, Grecian Magnesite, Greece
- Albert Li, Analyst, Industrial Minerals, China
- Alison Saxby, Senior Analyst, Roskill Information Services, UK
- Richard Flook, Principal, Mosman Resources, Australia
- Graham Brock, Project Manager & Technical Director, Direct Nickel, Australia
- Jared Lazerson, Director, MGX Minerals, Canada
- Kazuaki Hamada, General Manager - Magnesia Division, Ube Material Industries, Japan
- Vasili Nicoletopoulos, Director, Premier Magnesia, USA
- Bogdan Evtimov, Partner, Dentons, Belgium
- Professor Elias Stamboliadis, Professor of Mineral Processing, Technical University of Crete, Greece
- Jeff Elliot, Managing Director, CSA Global Pty Ltd., Australia
- Thomas Kargl, Chief Executive Officer, Far East Land Bridge Ltd., Austria
Confirmed topics so far
- Direct Nickel's laterite nickel processing technology and optimal characteristics for MgO
- New products for the expanding environmental markets
- Magnesia over time: Is metal processing the new growth market?
- Global magnesite resources, production and capacity
- Chinese DBM: Consumption, production and capacity
- The impact of recent developments in the energy field on magnesia production
- Introducing a new magnesite project in British Columbia, Canada
- Updates on technological developments at TernaMag's processing facilities
- Outlook for CCM applications: Where might we see the most growth potential?
- Company profile: How do RHI see themselves and their place in the market
- Company profile: How has Magnesita's corporate strategy modified in the past year?
Who should attend
- Magnesium oxide producers
- Magnesium hydroxide and chloride producers
- Industrial minerals logistics solutions providers
- Inspection companies
- Technology companies
- Sintering plants
- Other refractory materials producers; alumina, graphite, chromite
- Steel mill procurement officers
- Purchasing officers for cement and glass industry
Join us for drinks
To kick off MagMin 2015, join us and your hosts Terna Mag for a relaxing evening with stunning views over ancient Athens. Mouth-watering food will be accompanied by refreshing drinks and light entertainment... be there and be pleasantly surpised:
Watch the MagMin 2014 Video:
Access this video on mobile.