Metal Bulletin Training brings its established Iron Ore & Steel Trading & Risk Management Training Course to Asia once again. The intensive three day course is set in a classroom style environment and will provide you with up to date knowledge of these markets. A faculty of expert instructors will equip you with essential risk management and hedging tools which you can apply instantly, and the skills to succeed in these volatile industries.
Whether you are new to the market or want to cement your knowledge on iron ore and steel trading the course will provide you with all the relevant information to ensure your business strategies succeed.
Who should attend?
· Mining companies
· Steel producers
· Iron ore and steel traders
· Shipping and logistics managers
· Banks and financial institution
· Middle and back-office managers
· Risk Managers
· Industry consultants
· Fund managers
What lasting value will you gain from the course?
- Keep up to date with iron ore and steel financial markets
- Discover indices to use as clear price indicators
- Trading the forward curve and mark to market value
- Structured deals and contract provisions: how can these secure investments?
- Understand how to set up your own trading desk
“The course fulfilled precisely my expectations. It gave me an excellent overview of the basic process of iron ore derivatives”
Thiago David, Sales and Marketing Manager, MMX Mineracao and Metalicos SA
“A very good and thorough insight into the development of the iron ore financial markets”
Abraham Helberg, Head of Customer Development and Marketing Strategy, Anglo American
“Exceeded my expectations; value gained was formidable; looking forward to implementing what I’ve learnt”
Darrell Lim, Manager International Trade, Citic Pacific Mining