The 700+ delegate Middle East Iron and Steel Conference will return to Dubai this December for the largest gathering on iron and steel professionals in the region to discuss the regional and international markets.
Watching video on mobile?
“It groups all the significant players in the region into one conference room and gets us to be one on one with each other on a regular basis, which is a great platform,” Marcel Hage, Chairman, XOL Automation, said at our last event in Dubai.
Middle East iron and steel market reacts to construction projects, anti-dumping measures: How is the Middle East iron and steel industry reacting to the increased level of construction and competition in the region? Watch now...
"Definitely this is number one in my opinion because of the diversity of the people attending; different industries, different interests," Nabil El Khatib, Procurement Director, Al Ezz Dekheila Steel Company, said.
Hear more from delegates on why they attend the largest iron and steel event in the Middle East and what benefits it can offer you.
This video includes interviews with:
- Mohammad Ayesh, Consultant, Al Watania Steel
- Henry Gaines, Director of Marketing, Midrex Technologies
- Hadi Hami, Liberty Group
- Nabil El Khatib, Procurement Director, Al Ezz Dekheila Steel Company
- Riyaz Chinoy, Chief Executive Officer, International Industries Ltd
- Ulf Frohneberg, General Manager of Refractory Systems Division , Steuler-KCH GmbH
- Marcel Hage, Chairman, XOL Automation
- Keegan Vas, Sales Manager, Metso Lindemann GmbH
- Johann Fichtinger, Chairman , Saudi Voest-Alpine
- Sherif Zaher, Business Development Specialist , Egyptian Steel
This is your chance to hear the crucial industry news in the region as well as being a platform to meet and network with other senior level decision makers.
Topics to be discussed will include the economic growth of the GCC and expansion plans, overcapacity and its effect on pricing, anti-dumping legislation, production plans in the region for 2015 and much more.
At last year's event: