The 750+ delegate event returns for its 19th instalment in a year which looks set to be testing for the global iron and steel markets. This event offers the perfect opportunity to gain crucial market updates and detailed information on the MENA region iron and steel industries.
It is THE event for the MENA iron and steel market and offers unparalleled networking opportunities with top executives from all the big players in the regional steel market as well as the global steel supply chain. Topics to be discussed will include the economic growth of the GCC and expansion plans, overcapacity and its effect on pricing, anti-dumping legislation, production plans in the region for 2015 and much more.
"Definitely this is number one in my opinion because of the diversity of the people attending: different industries, different interests." Nabil El Khatib, Procurement Director, Al Ezz Dekheila Steel Company
“It groups all the significant players in the region into one conference room and gets us to be one on one with each other on a regular basis, which is a great platform.” Marcel Hage, Chairman, XOL Automation
"Fits the world of steel into a conference hall!" - Sanjay Roychoudhury, Department Head - Operations, Unicoil
"It's a fantastic event for networking with all our customers from the region." - Manjunath Raghavelu, Business Area Head, Arcelor Mittal
"Very helpful event to provide information and make new contacts" - Rasool Mehmandoost, Public Relations Officer, Mobarakeh Steel
Access this video on mobile.
Watching video on mobile?
This video includes interviews with:
- Mohammad Ayesh, Consultant, Al Watania Steel
- Henry Gaines, Director of Marketing, Midrex Technologies
- Hadi Hami, Liberty Group
- Nabil El Khatib, Procurement Director, Al Ezz Dekheila Steel Company
- Riyaz Chinoy, Chief Executive Officer, International Industries Ltd
- Ulf Frohneberg, General Manager of Refractory Systems Division, Steuler-KCH GmbH
- Marcel Hage, Chairman, XOL Automation
- Keegan Vas, Sales Manager, Metso Lindemann GmbH
- Johann Fichtinger, Chairman, Saudi Voest-Alpine
- Sherif Zaher, Business Development Specialist, Egyptian Steel
Middle East iron and steel market reacts to construction projects, anti-dumping measures: How is the Middle East iron and steel industry reacting to the increased level of construction and competition in the region? Watch now...