Metal Bulletin Events present the 7th South African Ferro Alloys conference. Once again key figureheads in the industry will gather to discuss the most important topics affecting the market right now-from the financial to the strategic; the agenda will bring about crucial discussions regarding the future of this business.
"There’s a lot of optimism out there. Customers are buying more material and again very interested in concluding contracts," Kevin Pritchett, KGHM International’s Head of Molybdenum Sales & Marketing, said at Metal Bulletin Events’ 29th International Ferro-alloys Conference.
Topics to be discussed this year:
- What are government plans for ore exports over the next five years?
- One year on, what has been the effect of BHP’s capacity increase on manganese alloy production?
- How will the Chinese ferro chrome price fair over the next few months-and what will this mean for producers in the South African market?
- How will Eskom’s recent partnerships with industry improve power shortages? Can energy plans in neighbouring countries be part of the long term solution?
|Download: South African manganese and chrome market statistics:
- Global crude steel production
- Global stainless steel production
- South African Manganses and Chrome production
- South African vs Asian Ferro-Chrome production
Download for free here
Video: "the biggest challenge was to survive"
Will regional and global ferro-alloys businesses recover in 2014? Hear views from KGHM International, SMR and other key ferro-alloys industry leaders on the challenges and opportunities in the industry.
Who can I expect to meet?