Now in its third year, the Middle East Steel Tube & Pipe conference will this year be combined with Metal Bulletin's annual European Tube & Pipe conference, to create Metal Bulletin's inaugural International Steel Tube & Pipe Forum.
The merger of these two long-standing events will provide a global platform for market players right across the value chain to share global, regional and local trends in tube and pipe and to network with an unparalleled collection of key industry stakeholders
"Great resources, excellent information" - David Rodriguez, Madequip
"Great event with lots of opportunities and vast networking capabilities" - Aleksandre Mikhailets, Interpipe
Key reasons to attend:
- Understand key trends, challenges and drivers for demand within the major tube and pipe markets
- Learn how leading pipe producers are competing in the face of global overcapacity
- Examine emerging developments and market forecasts for OCTG, line pipe, LD and premium connections
- Middle East tube and pipe: regional trends, market outlook
Topics to be discussed:
- How are tube and pipe manufacturers positioning themselves in this climate of overcapacity and fierce competition for market share?
- What factors are driving supply, demand, volume flows and pricing strategies?
- How does political risk come into play, and what are the opportunities and threats facing local GCC suppliers versus international players?
Who attended last year?