Webinar: Cobalt pricing - volatility, volumes and increasing frequency
Dec 02, 2019 | 01:24 PM
Fastmarkets will publish its price assessments for standard and alloy-grade cobalt, in-whs Rotterdam, on a daily basis from Monday February 3, 2020.
Join members of Fastmarkets’ editorial and pricing team for a discussion on the results from its recent consultation on cobalt pricing frequency, insights from Fastmarkets’ pricing database and details on the practicalities of daily cobalt pricing.
Click here to register for the webinar.
Thursday January 16, 2020
3pm London time
Join our team for a discussion on:
- The evolution of the cobalt market: new applications and increasing tonnage
- A summary of responses to consultation on daily pricing
- The practicalities of data submission for daily pricing
- Charlotte Radford, minors, ores and alloys editor, Europe
- Jon Mulcahy, price development manager, Europe
This interactive web seminar will include an opportunity to submit questions or comments to the speakers anonymously. If you have any questions about Fastmarkets’ cobalt pricing, you can also send them in advance to Charlotte Radford at email@example.com.
- Inaki Villanueva, principal analyst
If you are unable to attend, you will be able to listen to a recording of the webinar after it finishes.