American Metal Market is partnering with the American Wire Producers Association (AWPA) to present the 2012 Wire Rod Supply Chain Conference. The event being hosted May 21-22 in Dallas, Texas, will take place in conjunction with the WireExpo.
This unrivaled partnership will allow for an in-depth look into all avenues of the global wire rod supply chain from raw materials to key end users. The program features high-level executives along the global supply chain, including rod producers and suppliers, wire manufacturers, wire fabricators and end users.
John Ferriola, President & COO, Nucor
HIGHLIGHT PRESENTATION: SCRAP TRENDS & MARKET OUTLOOK
Rich Brady, Executive VP- Ferrous Commercial Group, OmniSource
ECONOMIC OUTLOOK FOR 2012-2015:Clare Zempel, CFA, Principal, Zempel Strategic
SAMPLE OF SPEAKERS:
David Bond, Partner, White & Case
Don Cameron, Partner, Practice Group Leader, Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
Jeannine Cataldi, Senior Economist - Construction Products, IHS Global Insight
Amy DeArmond, Government Policy & Legal Affairs Strategist, Leggett & Platt
Michael DeShane, Director, North America Consumable Purchasing, Lincoln Electric Company
Drew Greenblatt, President, Marlin Steel Wire Products
Jeremy Jones, VP Corporate Development, Transfield Services
Steve Jones, Partner, Practice Group Leader, King and Spalding LLP
Jim Kerkvliet, VP Sales & Marketing, Gerdau Long Steel North America
Milton Magnus, President, M&B Metal Products Co.
John Martin, CEO, Mar-Mac Wire
Bernd Neuenkirchen, VP Wire Rods, Coutinho & Ferrostaal
Alan Price, Partner, Wiley Rein LLP
Walt Robertson, President, Johnstown Wire Technologies
What’s new in 2012?
• 2020 outlook for the North American wire rod supply chain
• Increased representation from downstream companies in the supply chain
• Point and counterpoint discussion of existing trade cases
• A look at legislative issues impacting each tier in the supply chain
• Global economic overview of 2012 and beyond
• Raw materials and its influence on the supply chain
• Trade case updates
• Impact of legislative issues
• Outlook for key end use markets including construction, infrastructure, and manufacturing
• State of wire rod
• Wire Producers Round Table