The Steel Scrap Conference returns in 2016 and brings with it the 4th DRI & Mini-mills Conference.
This event provided an opportunity to learn about all issues pertaining to steel scrap and developments for steelmaking as a whole, while providing a space for networking, discussion and debate.
Key event features:
- One registration to the Steel Scrap Conference or 4th DRI & Mini-mills Conference allows access to both event streams
- The only place to hear about the relationship between steel making and two of its key raw materials in the US market
- Delegate Messaging Service to enhance your networking experience and interaction
- Hear from expert speakers
- Network with key industry players form across the ferrous supply chain