This year AMM's 9th Steel Scrap Conference returns to Chicago and brings with it AMM's 3rd DRI & Mini-mills Conference. Following on from the success of running these two events side by side in 2014, the two events will once again benefit from enhanced networking opportunities as individuals from throughout the steel supply chain are brought together.
The steel scrap industry is once again facing a challenging year as demand for steel remains pinched and wider commodity prices drops dull the prospects for growth. However, positive news in the automotive and construction industries provides cause for optimism and will be discussed in depth. This event will provide an opportunity to learn about all issues pertaining to steel scrap and developments for steelmaking as a whole, while providing a space for networking, discussion and debate.
“The AMM Scrap conference is a great way to get the pulse of the recycling industry” - Michel Vincent, Manager, CN
Key event features:
· One registration to the Steel Scrap Conference or 3rd DRI & Mini-Mills Conference allows access to both event streams
· The only place to hear about the relationship between steel making and two of its key raw materials in the US market
· 400 expected delegates across the two events
· Delegate Messaging Service to enhance your networking experience and interaction
· Hear from expert speakers
· Network with key industry players form across the ferrous supply chain