North America's main ferrous scrap event
In conjunction with the 4th DRI and Mini-mills Conference, come find out the latest on raw materials and metallic mixes.
The North American steel industry is under an unprecedented amount of pressure from imports – how will this impact the continent’s steel industry moving towards 2020? And with demand from Turkey receding from view, American scrap processors find themselves devising innovative strategies to survive.
With a keynote session welcoming the likes of Nucor, Big River Steel, Gerdau and Schnitzer Steel, the conference will examine trends both in steel and steel-making raw materials.
Key event features:
- Register for this conference and you can attend the 4th DRI & Mini-mills Conference too
- The only place to hear about the relationship between steel making and two of its key raw materials in the US market
- Delegate Messaging Service to enhance your networking experience and interaction
- Hear from expert speakers
- The chance to network with 300 delegates across two events
Early bird saving: Save $300 upon early registration
Group discounts: Bring more people for less
Other ways to register:
Email event registration team
Call US +1 212 901 3828