Register for the 9th Steel Scrap Conference and attend the DRI & Mini-mills Conference too >> find out more
This year Anerican Metal Market Events' 9th Steel Scrap Conference returns to Chicago and brings with it the 3rd DRI & Mini-mills Conference.
The steel scrap industry is again facing a challenging year as demand for steel remains pinched and wider commodity prices drops dull the prospects for growth. However, positive news in the automotive and construction industries provide cause for optimism and will be discussed in depth.
This event will provide an opportunity to learn about all issues pertaining to steel scrap and developments for steelmaking as a whole, while providing a space for networking, discussion and debate.
Who will you meet?
Over 300 delegates from 170 companies based in 18 countries will gather in Chicago to renew and create business contacts and cover pressing market topics.
Key event features:
- One registration to the Steel Scrap Conference or 3rd DRI & Mini-Mills Conference allows access to both event streams
- The only place to hear about the relationship between steel making and two of its key raw materials in the US market
- 300 delegates across the two events
- Delegate Messaging Service to enhance your networking experience and interaction
- Hear from expert speakers
- Network with key industry players form across the ferrous supply chain
Download this short report by American Metal Market summarising this year's developments in the steel scrap industry. Our editors have compiled for you a list with the most crucial information from 2015.
MICHEL VINCENT, MANAGER, CN
“The AMM Scrap conference is a great way to get the pulse of the recycling industry”