Metal Bulletin Events is pleased to celebrate the 10th anniversary of its Asia Copper Conference this November in Shanghai. As the official event of CESCO’s Asia Copper Week, and staged in conjunction with both CESCO and China Minmetals Corporation, the conference will provide senior copper industry executives with opportunity to network with old friends, establish new relationships, and engage in key discussions on the future challenges and opportunities facing the regional and global copper markets as we move into 2015.
Key areas for discussion in November 2014 include:
• New copper supply coming into the market in 2014 - 2016
• Global copper mining projects and investment challenges in project development and financing
• China’s refined copper production - strategies in securing copper raw materials
• Smelting capacity and demand growth across Asia-Pacific
• Copper scrap market outlook and its relation to primary sector development
• Copper concentrates supply from Asia - updates from Mongolia and the latest on Indonesia’s export ban
• Latest developments from exchanges - strategies and warehousing issues and their influence on the copper trading market
About CESCO and Asia Copper Week
Asia Copper Week is a world class event organised by the Center for Copper and Mining Studies – CESCO - and the Shanghai Futures Exchange. This will be third year of being held in Shanghai, and is scheduled to run from the 18th – 20th November.
The Asia Copper Dinner, the central event of the Asia Copper Week, will be held on the evening of the 20th November. Welcoming over 1500 dinner guests last year from the biggest and most important companies around the world, this year the dinner will once again count on the participation of top executives from mining companies, metal manufacturing companies, investment banks, metal traders, engineering and shipping companies, amongst others, from around the world.
Please refer to http://www.asiacopperweek.com if you would require more detailed information about CESCO Asia Copper Week.