Metal Bulletin Events is pleased to celebrate the 10th anniversary of its Asia Copper Conference this November in Shanghai.
As the official event of CESCO’s Asia Copper Week, and staged in conjunction with both CESCO and China Minmetals Corporation, the conference will provide senior copper industry executives with opportunity to network with old friends, establish new relationships, and engage in key discussions on the future challenges and opportunities facing the regional and global copper markets as we move into 2015.
"An excellent meeting to be in touch with the leaders in the copper industry around the world"
- Osvaldo Bascur, Global Mining and Metals Industry Principal, OSIsoft
"The wide array of speakers spanning the length and the breadth of anything one has to do with copper, coupled with the networking possibilities, make this an event that cannot be missed"
- Pinaki Rath, Founder & Managing Director, Gold Matrix Resources
"This event discussed the most important issues for clients and suppliers of the copper industry"
- Eugenio Zampini, Commercial General Manager, Paranapanema
Q&A with industry experts - see what industry experts have to say about the current market and their predictions for the future from three of our leading speakers including:
- Juan Carlos, Executive Director, Center for Copper and Mining Studies (CESCO), Chile
- Ian Roper, Commodity Strategist, CLSA, Singapore
- Peter Markey, Managing Partner, Mongolia & Mining and Metals Leader, China & Mongolia, Ernst & Young, China
Download the speaker Q&A report to see the full discussion.
Key event features
- Part as CESCO's Asia Copper Week with its Asia Copper Dinner expect to welcome over 1,500 dinner guests
- Asia Copper Conference is celebrating its 10th anniversary this year
- Engage in key discussions on the future challenges and opportunities facing the regional and global copper markets
- Network with senior industry experts with 280 top decision makers expected at the conference
Key topics to be covered during this year’s conference
New copper supply coming into the market
Global copper mining projects and investment challenges in project development and financing
China’s refined copper production - strategies in securing copper raw materials
Smelting capacity and demand growth across Asia-Pacific
Copper scrap market outlook and its relation to primary sector development
Copper concentrates supply from Asia - news from Mongolia and the latest on Indonesia’s export ban
Exchanges, their strategies and the warehousing issue
Who was there in 2013?
About CESCO and Asia Copper Week
Asia Copper Week is a world class event organised by the Center for Copper and Mining Studies – CESCO - and the Shanghai Futures Exchange. This will be third year of being held in Shanghai, and is scheduled to run from the 18th – 20th November.
The Asia Copper Dinner, the central event of Asia Copper Week, will be held on the evening of the 20th November. Welcoming over 1500 dinner guests last year from the biggest and most important companies around the world, this year the dinner will once again count on the participation of top executives from mining companies, metal manufacturing companies, investment banks, metal traders, engineering and shipping companies, amongst others, from around the world.
Please refer to http://www.asiacopperweek.com if you would require more detailed information about CESCO Asia Copper Week.