This year’s agenda will look at the future of chrome in South Africa and across the globe. With a strong focus on areas like logistics, power and Chinese growth; the event is not one to be missed if you want to stay ahead of the competition. It will be your chance to gain vital information on the European global economic situation and discover how this will impact the chromite industry. Coupled in with an update on production and developments in important areas like India, Turkey and Canada this is the chrome meeting to attend.
Important questions such as the changing power and investment situation for chrome in South Africa need to be answered. How will this impact the international chromium market, all those directly and indirectly involved in this market and subsequently- your business?
This is your chance to have these types of questions addressed and network with the main players and leading senior executives in the chromite market. This also an opportunity to broker new deals, gain new contacts and meet with new customers. With so much to talk about and so many people to talk to; this is not an event anyone that works with chromium can afford to miss out on.
· Understand the UG2 market and production changes and what this will mean to your business
· Non metallurgical uses: Refractories, chemicals and foundry grades
· The future of chrome in South Africa? Gain a clear picture of the investment climate and growth plans
· Zimbabwe: An export ban. Discover the outlook for chromite in this market
· Understand the European stainless steel market situation and how this will affect chrome producers
· Will international projects become more viable if South Africa continues to lose competitiveness?
· Clarify the Chinese port stocks situation and how it may impact your operations
·Where will new grants be spent on South Africa’s logistical infrastructure? Will this free up more space for chromite producers?