First-hand industry knowledge from the length of the Mexican steel supply chain
Long-established date in the Mexican steel calendar for members of the steel industry from across North and Latin America, the event welcomed more than 170 delegates from over 100 companies in January 2016.
As the industry becomes more volatile in the face of the drastic changes to world steel dynamics over the last year it is more crucial than ever to keep up to date with the latest trends in Mexico, connect with clients and make new contacts.
The conference provides a combination of insightful presentations and high-quality networking opportunities.
- How global steel dynamics are affecting the Mexican industry?
- The energy industry – analysing oil price volatility and the implications for Mexican steel
- Panel discussions focused on Steel Service Centers, scrap steel, and logistics
- How are US-based steel mills interacting with the Mexican market?
- Updates on anti-dumping trade cases affecting the Mexican industry
Automotive company? Claim your free pass
Automotive companies can claim a FREE PASS into the event PLUS any additional pass for only $500
For more information and to register as an automotive company email email@example.com
Early bird saving: Save $500 on early registration
Group discounts: Bring more people for less
Automotive companies: Claim your free pass
Other ways to register:
Email event registration team
Call US +1 212 901 3828