First-hand industry knowledge from the length of the Mexican steel supply chain
Long-established date in the Mexican steel calendar for members of the steel industry from across North and Latin America, the event welcomed more than 170 delegates from over 100 companies in January 2016.
As the industry becomes more volatile in the face of the drastic changes to world steel dynamics over the last year it is more crucial than ever to keep up to date with the latest trends in Mexico, connect with clients and make new contacts.
The conference provides a combination of insightful presentations and high-quality networking opportunities.
- How global steel dynamics are affecting the Mexican industry?
- The energy industry – analysing oil price volatility and the implications for Mexican steel
- Panel discussions focused on Steel Service Centers, scrap steel, and logistics
- How are US-based steel mills interacting with the Mexican market?
- Updates on anti-dumping trade cases affecting the Mexican industry
23rd Mexican Steel Forum: Register your interest
“Very informative. A very good way to get a full picture of the Mexican market and its players”
Daniel Minzer, Executive Director - ABN Amro
“Good networking opportunity with Mexican steel industry leaders”
Ersin Sezmis, Regional Sales Manager - Borusan Mannesmann
“The Mexican Steel Forum is a must attend show if you do business or want to do business in Mexico. It provides an outlook on the future which will definitely benefit your industry”
Nikhil Shah, President - SMS de Mexico
“Networking was amazing, other events should practise the same”
Jose Luis Vargas, Business Unit Director - Havsco Industrial