New ferroalloys conference series in the mid-west hub of American steel
Networking and facilitating vital business connections will be the key focus of this new event. Packed with countless opportunities for delegates to meet with the entire ferroalloys supply chain, this conference includes afternoon networking round tables, a networking activity day, and a networking drinks reception.
Key industry speakers from across the ferroalloys industry will open with discussions about the US and global economy and the health of carbon, speciality steel and stainless steel production.
An agenda highlight will be an in-depth discussion from Outokumpu Chrome Oy, Anglo American, Cellmark Metals, Midland Silicon Company, Viridis.iQ and Largo Resources about the supply and demand outlook for alloys.
What's on the agenda?
- Outlook for the US political economy
- The health of carbon, specialty and stainless steel production
- Policy making, anti-dumping and trade duties: What next for ferroalloys and steel products
- Chrome spotlight: An important indicator for alloy consumption
- Supply and demand outlook: An analysis of alloys
- Pricing, negotiations and indexes: The fundamentals and forecasts
- Automotive: A threat or opportunity for steel and alloys?
- Aerospace: Innovation and its alloys
- Logistics: The cost of moving material
Group discounts: Register 3 delegates for the price of 2
Steel mills attend for free: In purchasing or procurement? Claim your free pass
Steel mills already registered:
- Steel Dynamics
- Charter Steel
- Carpenter Technology Corporation
- Vallourec Star
- Nucor Steel
- Timken Steel
- AK Steel
- United States Steel Corporation
- North Star Bluescope
Other ways to register:
Email event registration team
Call US +1 212 901 3828