Metal Bulletin Events is hosting its World Lead Conference in Milan in March 2015.
Now in its seventh year, the event has established itself as the flagship event dedicated to the lead industry.
The beautiful hub city of Milan is an excellent location for the event, which provides a forum for industry leaders from throughout the supply chain to discuss important challenges and opportunities that the market is facing.
With environmental regulations tightening in China, will this lead to mine closures and the need to increase imports into China? Will new battery technologies provide a headache for lead producers and recyclers? How will a shifting supply and demand balance affect prices going forward?
The two-day conference has an expert panel of speakers and a great mix of delegates from every segment of the supply chain, which provides outstanding educational and networking opportunities. If you are a miner, producer, trader or buyer of lead you cannot afford to miss it.
Topics to be discussed:
• Environmental regulations tightening in China – what does this mean for lead producers?
• Developments in battery technology and its implications for the lead market
• Pricing insight amid dynamic market conditions
• Challenges and opportunities for primary and secondary producers
• Impact of zinc and silver performance on the lead market
Reasons to attend:
• Gain early insight into lead pricing and market trends
• Network with key players throughout the lead supply chain
• Discuss the impact of Chinese environmental regulation changes on the industry
• Discover what new battery technologies are being targeted and how this affects the lead market
• Hear from industry experts about mine closures and new projects